Thursday 20 April 2017

Kids on Busses


Went totally mental on a kid on the bus who stood on my foot while barging past me to mess about with his mate, prior to this him and his mates had held the bus up because the driver refused to move while they were messing about up stairs ringing the bell and running up and down, when he came down stairs he wiped some mud off his trainers on old tickets then chucked them on the floor and spat on the floor where people had to walk to get off. My foot really hurt and I reacted by shoving him and called him a little bastard, he cowered and said sorry are you ok? I said no im not and if I see you spit on the floor again I'll spit on you (I was really tired and angry) His actions were witnessed by a guy getting on the bus with his young daughter, the bus driver upon hearing he had spat on the floor as well as injuring me by being a thug ordered the lad off the bus and the guy getting on backed the driver up. As I limped home he was standing at the bus stop looking dejected. I would like to think that it would teach him a lesson in manners but doubt it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment